To Become a Member or Renew your Membership
The membership is based on a period of one year between July 1st and June 30th of the following year.
The annual membership fees are:
- Breeder Membership: $40
- Individual Membership: $25
- Friend Membership: $10
The application form shall be filled, signed and sent by mail to:
Club Barbet Canada
Ancienne-Lorette, Qué. G2E 3X2
Membership fee corresponding to the chosen membership category can be paid safely in the Payment section below or if you prefer, enclosing a check payable to Club Barbet Canada
Register New Account
Why should you become a member?
• Because the Club is devoted to the Barbet and is the reference in Canada.
• As a breeder or owner of a Barbet or Barbets, the Club:
• Gives you the opportunity to liaise with the Barbet community.
• Assists or supports you in various approaches related to the breed.
• Gives you information on the breed, advice on education, health, grooming and answers your questions.
• Helps you to register to the events of the Canadian Kennel Club.
• Organizes gatherings, seminars, activities,…
• Publishes and sends electronically to its members, three times a year, Barbet Barks!, a bulletin dealing with various topics.
• Publishes and sends electronically to its members, the Health Bulletin that covers subjects related to health and genetics of barbets.
• Offers to its members a reserved section on the internet site which gives you access to all the information you may need.
All members are of equal status. All members shall agree to abide by the Code of Ethics that Club Barbet Canada endorses and promotes as well as the Bylaws of the Club.